Frode Heggdal Larsen is an expert in company law and VAT and is the head of the company’s department for “Company Law & Transactions”. He has long and broad experience in contract negotiations and assists buyers, sellers, shareholders and the board as well as both Norwegian and foreign clients. Frode is recognized as one of the country’s foremost experts in VAT and has published textbooks and a large number of professional articles on VAT.
- 1994Cand.jur, University of Bergen, Faculty of Law
- 1989Studies in economics and business administration, Molde University College
- 2023 -Partner, Ræder Bing Advokatfirma AS
- 2011 - 2023Partner, Head of Corporate and M&A, Bing Hodneland Law Firm
- 2002 - 2011Senior attorney, Law Firm Schjødt
- 1998 - 2002Associate, KPMG Law Firm
- 1995 - 1998Senior executive officer, County Tax Office
- 1994 - 1995Executive officer, County governor in Sogn & Fjordane
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.