He also has extensive experience with accounting rules and the relationship between accounting and tax.
He has worked with structuring ownership interests and business, including restructuring, both in Norway and internationally, which in addition to tax law understanding and expertise also requires experience and expertise in company law, transaction law and labor law.
- 1982Cand. jur., University of Oslo
- 2023 -Partner, Ræder Bing Advokatfirma AS
- 2022 - 2023Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 1997 - 2021Partner, CMS Kluge Advokatfirma AS
- 1990 - 1996Associate, Partner from 1993, Advokatfirmaet Haneborg, Holm og Lange DA
- 1988 - 1990Deputy judge, Tønsberg County Court
- 1982- 1988Tax inspector, Bærum tax office
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.