Nina works with civil disputes before the courts, and assists clients with dispute resolution in several different fields. Nina has worked as a Deputy Judge in Nedre Telemark District Court, where she gained broad experience in dispute resolution and mediation.
Nina is also part of the employment law practice group. She assits in connection with reorganisation and workforce reduction, whistleblowing cases, and job protection cases. She also advises clients on issues related to privacy, pensions, holidays and other employment law issues.
- 2015 - 2017Master of Laws, University of Oslo
- 2011 - 2015Master of Laws, University of Bergen
- 2023 -Attorney, Ræder Bing Advokatfirma AS
- 2021 - 2023Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2019 - 2021Deputy Judge Lower Telemark District Court
- 2018 -2019Associate, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2018 -Project resource, McDonald’s / Food Folk Holdings Norge
- 2016 Directorate of Immigration, the residence departement, Senior executive officer
- 2016Trainee, Dpt. of Tax Law, Ministry of Finance
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.