Ragnhild J. Nakling manages an extensive employment law practice, through counselling as well as dispute resolution. She assists Norwegian and international clients on a range of matters such as reorganizations and workforce reductions, termination of individual employment and whistleblowing cases, as well as employment law issues arising in connection with transactions and transfer of undertakings.
Ragnhild also advises on pension, GDPR/personal data protection and remuneration schemes.
She has assisted many clients - both within the private and public sector - with investigations, and she regularly litigates cases before the courts.
Ragnhild J. Nakling is an experienced speaker, and she regularly publishes within the field of employment law.
- 2007Master of Law, Univesity of Bergen
- 2023 -Partner, Ræder Bing Advokatfirma AS
- 2021 - 2023Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2020 - 2021Partner, Advokatfirmaet Storeng, Beck & Due-Lund (SBDL)
- 2010 - 2020 Lawyer, Wiersholm
- 2013 - 2015Deputy Judge, Oslo District Court
- 2008 - 2010Advisor, Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.