Christoffer Johnsen is specialized in copyright law, trademark law, marketing law and contracts. Christoffer mainly advises clients within the entertainment industry, with a special focus on the music industry. He primarily works with questions relating to rights, commercialization and dispute resolution in the field of music, and he is a widely used lecturer.
- 2017Master of Laws, University of Oslo
- 2015International courses, University of Hong Kong
- 2011Bachelor in Music Business – Management, Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences
- 2023 - Attorney, Ræder Bing Advokatfirma AS
- 2020 - 2023Attorney, Bing Hodneland advokatselskap DA
- 2019 - 2020Associate, Bing Hodneland advokatselskap DA
- 2017 - 2019Associate, Grette
- 2017Trainee, The Norwegian Board of Appeal for Industrial Property Rights
2018 - Committee Member, NIR Ung
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.