Hanne has a master’s degree from the University of Bergen, where she specialized in trademark law. She wrote her master’s thesis on “registration of non-traditional trademarks according to the Trademark Act’s new reproduction requirements”. Hanne has previous experience as a legal adviser at the Norwegian Automobile Association and as a case manager in the Oslo District Court.
- 2020 - 2022Masters of Law, Universitetet i Bergen
- 2022Exchange agreement with the University of Bergen, law, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- 2014 - 2017Bachelor of Law (seated on the procedure committee in the school year 2015/16), Høgskolen i Molde
- 2023 -Associate, Ræder Bing Advokatfirma AS
- 2022 - 2023Associate, Bing Hodneland advokatselskap DA
- 2019 - 2020Case handler, Oslo tingrett
- 2018 - 2020Customer service at the legal department, Norges Automobil-Forbund
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.