He has extensive experience in the field of value added tax (VAT) from the Norwegian Tax Administration, from Statoil (Equinor) and as a lawyer. He has worked with VAT-issues in connection to import/exports, tax- and duty planning regarding real estate construction projects, legal complaints and audits.
Bull is frequently used as a lecturer for auditors and accountants.
- 1999Candidate of Law, University of Oslo
- 2023Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2022 - 2023Partner, Seland | Rödl & Partner AS
- 2021 - 2022Partner, Seland Orwall AS
- 2019 - 2020Partner, Seland Orwall DA
- 2017 - 2019 Partner, Hammervoll Pind AS
- 2014 - 2017 Partner, Tax & Legal DA
- 2011 - 2014Lawyer, EY
- 2010 - 2011Associate, DLA Piper
- 2007 - 2010Statoil
- 2005 - 2007PWC
- 2001 - 2005The Norwegian Tax Administration
- 2023 -Partner, Ræder Bing Advokatfirma AS
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.