Mads Langeland is specialized in housing law and real estate agent law. Mads often advices board members in housing companies, and also real estate agents and home seller/buyers. He primarily works with questions relating to authority and breach of contract in housing companies, as well as legal expectations of real estate agents, and he is a used lecturer.
- 2015Masters of Law, University of Oslo
- 2023 -Attorney, Ræder Bing Advokatfirma AS
- 2022 - 2023Attorney, Bing Hodneland advokatselskap DA
- 2018 – 2020Management leader for housing administrators, Oslo og Omegn Boligforvaltning AS
- 2016 – 2018Housing administrator, Oslo og Omegn Boligforvaltning AS
- 2020 - 2022Associate, Bing Hodneland advokatselskap DA
2019 Deputy member of the board, Sameiet Schønningsgate 29
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.