Anders advises a large number of Norwegian and international clients in real estate transactions, in connection with lease agreements and operation/management of real estate. He has hands-on experience also from a property investor and owners perspective, and acts as CEO of property holding entities in Oslo, Norway. He has also served and serves as board member of real estate investment companies in Norway and abroad. He regularly acts as Closing Agent on a number of transactions each year.
Anders Utne is ranked within Real Estate in Chambers Europe and The Legal 500.
- 1998Bar exam
- 1995Master of law, University of Oslo
- 2023 -Partner, Ræder Bing
- 2013 - 2023Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2006 - 2013Inhouse councel/ transaction manager, Colliers International
- 2000 - 2006Attorney, Advokatfimaet Seland & Co
- 1996 - 2000Associate/attorney, Kommuneadvokaten in Oslo (The City Advocate of Oslo)
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.