Anne Gro works accross sectors. She has extensive experience from the oil and gas sector having worked as in-house attorney at Aker Solutions and Akastor.
She is regularly appointed by the Court as administrator of estates. She has previously worked as a deputy judge at the Oslo City Court and in the Legal Depertment og the Ministry of Finance and tax administration, mainly on corporate tax law issues.
- 2011Licence to practice law
- 2007Language studies at London School of English
- 2001Corporate law degree, University of Oslo
- 2006Tax Law Degree, University of Oslo
- 1995Cand. Jur., University of Oslo
- 1994German for Lawyers
- 2023 -Partner, Ræder Bing Advokatfirma AS
- 2018 - 2023Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2015 -2018Senior attorney, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2014 - 2015Attorney, Akastor ASA
- 2011 - 2014Attorney, Aker Solutions
- 2009 - 2011Deputy Judge, Oslo City Court
- 2005 - 2009Senior Adviser, Ministry of Finance, Tax Law Department
- 1996 - 2005Legal Advisor, Oslo Tax Office
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.