Restructuring and Insolvency
Our recognized Restructuring and Insolvency team regularly advises companies in financial difficulty. We have a holistic approach - and see a matter from both a personal and commercial perspective whilst focusing on finding, negotiating and facilitating the right solution.
The team understands both the risks and opportunities different phases in a restructuring process have for the various stakeholders and assist with questions related to restructuring and insolvency, including financial restructuring or processes that involve both financial and industrial restructuring.
We are often appointed as bankruptcy trustees by bankruptcy courts and head committees in debt settlement proceedings. This gives us an understanding of the challenges faced in restructuring processes, and valuable insight when assessing continued operations.
We advise and assist on
• Company audits and assessments of potential courses of action
• Debt settlement proceedings and private arrangements
• Assessment of director's liability and obligations
• Equity issues and loan transactions
• Safeguarding creditor interests
• Issues related to law of mortgages and pledges
• Money claims and debt recovery
• Investigative assignments
• Corporate law, bankruptcy law and tax law frameworks for restructuring
• Litigation in the event of disputes concerning director's liability, auditor liability and invalidation
• Liquidator assignments for bankruptcy estates
• Status of employees in the event of a business transfer, bankruptcy proceedings, wage guarantees, etc.
Meet the team
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.