Eva has broad experience not only as a property owner, but also from a property manager as well as developer of urban development projects side. She has extensive experience in managing property development projects in transformation areas from port areas to urban development areas, including the design and settlement of contracts, facilitation for urban development through architectural competitions and parallel assignments, regulatory processes and sales. Furthermore, she has experience from partner processes for development, as well as experience as a developer for development projects.
Eva has extensive experience in negotiating, as well as operating in the interface between public and private players in real estate and urban development. She has extensive board experience and is often used as a speaker.
- 1998Cand.jur., University of Bergen
- 2023 -Partner, Ræder Bing Advokatfirma AS
- 2019 - 2023Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2018 - 2019Partner, Advokatfirmaet Hammervoll Pind AS
- 2017 - 2018Associate, Advokatfirmaet Hammervoll Pind AS
- 2007 - 2016Managing Director, HAV Eiendom AS
- 1997 - 2007 Legal consultant/legal advisor/Property Manager, Oslo Havn KF
• Chairman of the Board, Isegran Eiendom AS
• Chairman of the Board, Eidos Eiendomsutvikling AS
• Chairman of the Board, Sørsida Utvikling AS
• Chairman of the Board, Trosvikstranda Utvikling AS
• Board member, Stavanger Utvikling KF
• Board member, Oslo Metropolitan Area (OMA), 2015-2017
• Board member, Kunsthall Oslo, 2015-2016
• Chairman of the Board, HAV Energi AS, 2014-2016
• Board member, Palekaia AS, 2014-2016
• Chairman of the Board, Bjørvika Utvikling AS, 2007-2016
• Chairman of the Board, Bjørvika Infrastruktur AS, 2007-2016
• Chairman of the Board, Kanalbyen Utvikling AS, 2010-2015
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.