Knut Hodneland is an expert in housing law, real estate development, commercial real estate and real estate transactions. Knut also works with related issues related to classic property law and planning and building law. Knut assists property owners, property developers and housing associations with all aspects of property management, processing and sale. Knut leads our specialist department for real estate and construction as well as the industry team for housing law.
- 2008 Master of Laws. Specialization in intellectual property law and patent law, University of Oslo
- 2023 - Partner, Ræder Bing Advokatfirma AS
- 2017 - 2023Partner, Bing Hodneland advokatselskap DA
- 2013 - 2016Attorney, Bing Hodneland advokatselskap DA
- 2009 - 2013Associate, Bing Hodneland advokatselskap DA
- 2008 - 2009Senior Consultant in the Design and Trademark Department, Legal D&V, The Norwegian Patent Office, Oslo
- 2004 - 2005Student staff, JussBuss, Oslo
2021 - Member of the The Norwegian Bar Association´s Real Estate Agents comittee
2008 - 2020 Board member, Frokostkjelleren AS (student pub formally organized as a corporation)
2002 - 2010 Various offices, including chairman, board member of fundraiser and alumni post, Juristforeningen, Law Student Association, University of Oslo
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.