Ole Fredrik also works with general contract law and real estate legal issues. He has litigated a significant number of cases before the District Court and the Court of Appeal.
Before joining Ræder, Ole Fredrik worked as a legal adviser at the Directorate of Public Roads. He also has experience from the Ministry of Local Government and Regional Development, the Ministry of Culture and the Norwegian Data Protection Authority, in addition to Fosen District Court.
- 1995Cand. Jur., University of Oslo
- 2023 -Senior Attorney, Ræder Bing Advokatfirma AS
- 2007 - 2023Senior Attorney, Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2003 - 2007Counsellor, Public Boards Administration
- 2001 - 2003Deputy Judge, Fosen Court
- 1998 - 2001Counsellor, Data inspectorate
- 1998Senior Executive Officer, Ministry of Cultural Affairs
- 1997 - 1998Senior Executive Officer, Ministry of Local Government and Regional Development
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.