Admitted to appear before the Supreme Court
He is an expert in dispute resolution in and outside the courts. He has litigated a number of disputes before all courts, including a number of cases before the Supreme Court and arbitration cases. His procedural experience spans over many different legal and business areas. He has a very good ability to quickly familiarize himself with complicated cases and find the right strategy and dispute resolution mechanism.
A large part of his dispute resolution and litigation experience is related to matters of professional responsibility in various contexts, including responsibility for consulting engineers, architects, auditors, lawyers, estate agents and board members.
In addition to dispute resolution, he has particular experience from the real estate/contracting and technology and entertainment industries.
- 2008Authorisation from The Norwegian National Stock Exchange Brokers Association (corporate)
- 1995Cand.jur, University of Oslo
- 2023 - Partner, Ræder Bing Advokatfirma AS
- 2003 - 2023Partner, Bing Hodneland advokatselskap DA
- 2010Admitted to the Supreme Court
- 1997 – 2003Associate and Lawyer, Wikborg, Rein & Co
- 1995 - 1996Researcher at The Faculty of Law, University of Oslo
2000 - A wide variety of board positions in Norwegian and international companies within telecom, real estate development and media
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.