Admitted to appear before the Supreme Court
Per P. Hodneland also works with real estate law in general and with transfer of land for development and built properties.
Per has had real estate as his main focus ever since he began practising law in 1977, and he represents major clients in the housing and real estate industry.
- 1975Cand. Jur., specialisation: corporate law Organizations, University of Oslo
- 2023 - Partner, Ræder Bing Advokatfirma AS
- 2015 -Admitted to the Supreme Court of Norway
- 1978 - 2023Partner, Real estate and Construction, Bing Hodneland advokatselskap DA
- 1977 - 1978Associate, The law firm H.r. advokat Ernst Hodneland
- 1976 - 1977Deputy Judge, Moss District Court
- 1976Secondment, Theodore Goddard & Co, London, UK
2017 - 2018 Lecturer on the Vestlia Seminar and other Forum meetings, The Norwegian Forum of Planning and Building law
2010 - 2018 Lecturer in hoursing and real estate law, JUS (The Lawyers’ Education Organization)
2009 - 2015 (Chairman 2013-2015), The Norwegian Bar Association´s Committee on Planning and Building law
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.