Shipping, Marine and Transport
We regularly assist clients with dispute resolution, recourse claims, insurance-related issues, transactions and negotiations, including sale/purchase of vessels and newbuilding contracts. We also assist with loan agreements and security documents and ongoing general legal advice.
We assist and advise clients on
- Recourse claims and liability issues for road freight (CMR), maritime law and aviation as well as freight transport by rail.
- Transport insurance
- Forwarding and carriers' liability
- General average and salvage
- Collisions and stranding
- Arrest and seizure of vessels
- Marine insurance
- Charter party issues
- Shipbuilding and Construction Contracts
Meet the team
Ship Arrest in Norway
Ræders partner Kyrre W. Kielland has written the norwegian chapter of 'Ship Arrest in practice' and gives an overview of Norwegian ship arrest/release law. The publication covers 93 jurisdictions.
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.