Anne Christine works with bankruptcy proceedings. She advises clients on legal and commercial issues and assits clients with bank and finance law, in particular law of mortgages and pledges, official regulation rules for bank and finance. Anne Christine also works with Compliance and Corporate Governance.
She has a sound understanding of, and assess financial statements and company documentation with attention to detail. Thus she spend a lot of time assisting clients with audits from the tax authorities.
Before joining Ræder she worked as an attorney at Euler Hermes Kredittforsikring and was responsible for compliance and contract law issues. She has in depth knowledge of all aspects in relation to the management of debt recovery activities.
Anne Christine is recognized as a specialist attorney within her field in the Legal 500.
- 2000Cand. Jur., University of Oslo
- 2023 -Partner, Ræder Bing Advokatfirma AS
- 2016 - 2023Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2007 - 2015Attorney and associate, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2001 - 2007Attorney and collection manager, Euler Hermes Kredittforsikring (Insurance)
Author of articles
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.