He assists enterprises with all types of property law issues, as well as restricted areas. Ole Bjørn graduated from the University of Oslo in 2013 and has many years' experience in his field of expertise.
Ole Bjørn previously worked as a group lawyer in Bonum AS. In addition, he has assisted with complaints in Vilfredo Capital Management related to structured savings products and real estate funds. Ole Bjørn also worked as a consultant for Nordic Games Management, focusing on corporate governance. Ole Bjørn has also worked on problems related to compliance and potential efficiency improvements.
Ole Bjørn wrote his Master dissertation in 2013 titled "Liability for faults or misleading information that imposes investor losses on investments in shares and bonds".
- 2007 - 2013Master of Law, University of Oslo
- 2006 - 2007 Various subjects within economics, University of Oslo
- 2023 -Attorney, Ræder Bing Advokatfirma AS
- 2019 - 2022Associate, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2016 - 2019General Counsel, Bonum AS
- 2015 - 2016Procurement Manager, Bonus AS
- 2014 - 2015Legal Consultant, Nordic Games Management AS
- 2011 - 2014Legal Consultant complaints, Vilfredo Kapitalforvaltning AS
- 2014 - 2014Risk Consultant, Pareto Wealth Management AS
- 2022 - 2023Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.