Morten has been a legal and strategic advisor to a number of successful companies in the technology sector and has followed them from the entrepreneur stage all the way to stock-exchange listings. He is the chairman of two stock-exchange listed technology companies and focuses his strategic counselling on issues related to stock exchange and securities law, company law and tax law. Morten is to a large extent utilized for strategic counselling, often in relation to the international side of a client’s business. A considerable part of Morten's work is internationally focused.
Morten Opstad has practiced law since 1986. He advises both small and large businesses on M&A issues, corporate law, corporate structures, tax (including planning, tax audits, appeals and generational change), as well as contract law.
- 1986Licence to practice law
- 1979Cand. Jur.
- 2023 -Partner, Ræder Bing Advokatfirma AS
- 1991 - 2023Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 1986 - 1991Tax councellor and attorney, Deloitte, Noraudit and Coopers & Lybrand (auditing firms)
- 1984 - 1986Associate, Fredrikstad City Court
- 1980 - 1984Tax Department, Ministry of Finance
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder Bing, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.