Webinar: Behind the scenes of big business and politics
The British-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce together with Advokatfirmaet Ræder have brought together business leaders who will give a ‘behind the scenes’ look at some of the major events which took place this year.
"Behind the scenes of big business" - Kristin Skogen Lund, CEO Schibsted
- What happened behind the scenes?
- How did they pull it off?
- Was Schibsted, who owns 59% of Adevinta, ever worried that this would fail catastrophically?
"Behind the scenes of big politics" - Mari Sundli Tveit, NHO's political leader
In the middle of March the pandemic hit Norway. The Norwegian government implemented the strictest restrictions since WW2 and the majority of us crept into our corona safety zones, our home offices. Meanwhile, the NHO was busier than ever before. Negotiations with the government for survival packages were paramount for the industries that had fallen victim to the crisis.
- What was the mood in the room?
- What proved difficult and what went relatively easily? How did the packages fall so quickly into place?
- What does NHO believe we can expect in the time ahead?
Moderator Håkon Borud: Vice Chairman of The Board at BNCC, Partner and Sr. Communications Advisor at First House, former Managing News Editor of Aftenposten
Mari Sundli Tveit: Deputy Director General of NHO. Former rector at NMBU, holds numerous board positions within academia.
Ønsker du våre oppdateringer?
Vi i Ræder Bing brenner for faget vårt, og er levende opptatt av å dele kunnskap. Derfor vil vi oppdatere deg jevnlig med å sende siste faglige nytt samt invitasjoner til gratis seminarer. Fyll ut din kontaktinfo nedenfor og få tilsendt vårt nyhetsbrev.